The Town of Little Suamico falls under Oconto County Planning & Zoning ordinances. Please also contact Oconto County Zoning staff at 920-834-6827 regarding your proposal. You may visit their website at http://www.co.oconto.wi.us.
The Town Planning Commission meets traditionally on the first Thursday of each month. Meetings start at 6:00 pm at the Town Hall. All Rezone’s, Land Division’s and any new development requiring a Conditional Use Permit must be brought before this Commission, then to the Town Board, followed by Oconto County Zoning. Town applications and the Town Fee Schedule can be found under “Zoning & Ordinances”. Oconto County Zoning can be reached at 920-834-6827. To be placed on the Town agendas, please contact the Clerk/Treasurer PRIOR to the 15th of the previous month at 920-826-7655 during regular business hours.
- -Elmer Ragen, Chair – Ph # (920) 826-7863
- -Vicky Storzer – Ph # (920) 606-7812
- -Guy Gooding – Ph # (920) 822-8104
- -Elizabeth Paape – Ph # (920) 412-2344
- -Keith Helmle – Ph # (920) 826-7170
- -Wesley Kobylarczyk – Ph # (920) 680-2749
- -Ray Palonen – Ph # (920) 764-0276
Doug Allen, Allan Murphy, Lisa Glinski and Terry Malcheski