Town Hall and Park Rental Available

Town residents and non-residents can rent the Town Hall and the Town Park which is located on County Rd J for a fee and a refundable security deposit for most occasions. Please review the hold harmless security document and complete and return the rental agreement with monies to hold your specified rental date.  All forms can be found under the Services tab on the Town website.  The Town does not lend out chairs or tables.

Burning Permits

The Town issues Burning Permits at the Town Hall during regular business hours or you can obtain the Annual burning permit online at or by calling 1-888-WIS-BURN (947-2876) to have a permit mailed or instantly emailed.  Before you burn, you must call the burning permit hotline or visit to obtain the current burning restrictions in the area you wish to burn.

Land Use Permits

For questions regarding Land use permits, Lot lines, Setbacks, etc. please call the Oconto County Zoning Office at 920-834-6827.

Utility Permits

Building Permits

For questions regarding Building permits, please call Mike Miller at Miller Inspections, LLC at 920-428-3331.

Property Assesments

For questions regarding property tax assessments, please call R&R Assessing Services at 920-846-4250.

Contact Us

Do you have a question?